- No wheeled vehicles or strollers are allowed on the course at any time.
- Only validly entered runners may participate. Pacers are not allowed on the course!
- Headphones ARE permitted on the course. HOWEVER, participants are reminded that the trail and the roads when off the trail are open. We ask that you assist us in ensuring all participants are safe and that your co-participants have the opportunity to meet their individualized race goals.
- Participants must stay on the official course at all times. It is the responsibility of each participant to know the course. Participants who leave the course will automatically be disqualified. Please see the course map to learn the course before race day.
- Only participants wearing the provided timing tag will be timed and included in the final race results.Please make sure your race number is pinned to the FRONT of your shirt/singlet. Please do not attempt to cross the finish line without a race number clearly visible to finish line personnel.
- Traffic control, health and safety volunteers and race officials will vacate the course six hours after the start. Anyone who continues to run on the course after 12:00 noon will be doing so at his/her own risk. Timing will END at 1:30p.m. however, we will provide finisher medals to all participants who cross the finish line.
- Discontinuing participation: Should you need to discontinue the race, please go to the nearest water station and ask for assistance.
- The Race Director reserves the right to cancel or modify the event in consideration of extremely adverse weather conditions or other health or safety factors that pose an imminent threat to competitors or volunteers. Current weather conditions and our weather policy can be found at the top of each page of our website.
The Race Director reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with these rules!